1. Development Process
Marketing Department was established in 2013 by dividing of Marketing and Tourism-Services Department to meet the needs of development of CE and CTU. Currently, total number of staff is 08 lecturers with the task of scientific research and teaching Marketing modules. Marketing Department has been striving best to meet the needs of training human resources with marketing major for local and the Mekong Delta with the goal of quality and efficiency.
2. Marketing Department’s Functions and Responsibilities
- MD undertakes a specialized training for Marketing major in bachelor; the associated training, In- Service training, Part-time and Distance training in Marketing major.
- Teaching 17 modules including Basic Marketing; Marketing Research; Marketing Management; International Marketing; Promotional and Marketing communications; Sales Management; Customer Behavior; Brand Management; Trade and Service Marketing; Agricultural Marketing; Industrial Marketing; Bank Marketing; Public Relations; Marketing Strategy; Professional Advertising; Direct Marketing; and Practical team building..
- Participation in scientific research activities.
3. Marketing Department’s staff
Marketing Department has 08 official lecturers. They have a high level of expertise, extensive knowledge, enthusiasm, dedication in teaching activities and have a high responsibility.
4. Oriented Development
In the future Marketing Department will be:
- Enhance the quality and expertise of staff.
- Promote scientific research
- Strive to get AUN quality standards for Marketing major.